4 sets of tee boxes allow for players of all skills to participate in an enjoyable round of golf. Unique to Trails West is the covered and lighted driving range. Rain or shine, night or day, you can work on your swing.
Inside the Clubhouse you'll find a friendly staff, well-stocked Golf Shop, locker rooms and top-notch lunch options at the Fairway Grille.
PGA professional instruction is available to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Start today and learn the game of a lifetime!
View brochure here!
- 2023 Pricing
View our pricing here!
- 2023 Event Calendar
To view our 2023 Calendar click here!
- League Info
There is no league info at this time!
- TWGCAC Bylaws
Click here to view the TWGCAC Bylaws.
- Indoor Simulator
The Simulator at Trails West Golf isn’t just for golfers. Here is a quick video our facility to highlight a couple features. . .
Photo by: Prudence Siebert
- Pro Shop
Whether you're looking for a new driver or a new pair of high-performance golf shoes, you're sure to find it here. Give yourself time for a little shopping before your next round. We stock the leading brands of:
If we don't have what you want, we can special order it for you.
- Tee Time
Need a Tee Time? Register online by clicking here. Active Duty can request a Tee Time up to 10 days in advance. Members up to 8 days in advance, all others up to 5 days in advance. Tee Times are available 7 days a week!
- Course Rules
USGA Rules govern all play.
- All players must check in before each round.
- Yardage markers are measured to the center of green.
- Please keep carts on paths around all tees, greens and Par 3’s.
- No metal spikes allowed. Rake bunkers after use.
- Repair all ball marks on greens and use sand bottles to fill divots on tees and fairways.
- Proper golf attire must be worn at all times.
- Out of bounds is defined by white lines or stakes, roads, walls, fences or parking lots bordering the golf course.
- Hazards: Lateral hazards defined by red lines or stakes.
- Regular hazards defined by yellow lines or stakes.
- Please keep up the pace of play with the group in front of you.
Meet our golf professionals!
- Nancy: Former LPGA European Tour player. Click here to view Nancy's biography
- Golf Lessons
Trails West offers golf lessons for beginners, juniors, and adults!
Click here for more information on golf lessons for beginners and juniors!
For more information on rates for golf lessons, click here!
- Gift Certificates
- Fairway Grille
You don’t have to be a golfer to enjoy what the Grille has to offer! Located in the Trails West Golf Course Clubhouse, we're recognized as one of the best places to eat on post.
For more information about the Fairway Grille click here!
Trails West Golf Course features 190 acres of open meadows, tree-lined zoysia fairways and bent grass greens. Golfers of varying skill levels will enjoy this 18-hole regulation course. Other features include a clubhouse, proshop, lighted covered driving range, two practice putting greens, ladies’ and men’s locker rooms and Fairway Grille. Private and group lessons are available. Clinics are given during the spring, summer and fall for beginning golfers.