Trails West Golf Course
4 sets of tee boxes allow for players of all skills to participate in an enjoyable round of golf. Unique to Trails West is the covered and lighted driving range. Rain or shine, night or day, you can work on your swing.
Inside the Clubhouse you'll find a friendly staff, well-stocked Golf Shop, locker rooms and top-notch lunch options at the Fairway Grille.
PGA professional instruction is available to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Start today and learn the game of a lifetime!
- Pricing - 2019 Season
Download our TWGC brochure that includes facility information, such as hours and pricing, to have at your fingertips!
Meet our golf professionals!
Brian believes a good swing starts with proper pre-swing fundamentals. Once the pre-swing fundamentals are sound then the proper golf swing can be repeated on a more consistent basis. The instruction then becomes specific to each golfer, based on the student’s ability, flexibility, strength and body type.Personal Teaching Philosophy:• Provide students with a understanding of the cause and effect relationship in their swing, and putting stroke, allowing them to self-correct as they play their round of golf• Understand the student’s objectives to cater a lesson plan that will have the biggest impact for the individual golfer• Offer a light-hearted setting where students can enjoy the gameHis experience includes:• Certified PGA Professional in Instruction, Operations, Retail and General Management• Certified Club Fitter for Titleist, Mizuno, PING and Callaway• PGA of America Class A Member since 2009Brian’s teaching experience includes junior golf development programs, summer camps, tri-sport camps, as well as video, short-game, and playing lessons for men, women, juniors and families. Availability of golf instruction with Brian coming soon.
- Nancy: Former LPGA European Tour player (more details coming soon)
- Patrick: Certified PGA Professional Golfer
- Brian: Certified PGA Professional Golfer
- Pro Shop
Whether you're looking for a new driver or a new pair of high-performance golf shoes, you're sure to find it here. Give yourself time for a little shopping before your next round. We stock the leading brands of:
If we don't have what you want, we can special order it for you.
- Tee Time
Need a Tee Time? Register online by clicking here. Active Duty can request a Tee Time up to 10 days in advance. Members up to 8 days in advance, all others up to 5 days in advance. Tee Times are available 7 days a week!
- Course Rules
USGA Rules govern all play.
- All players must check in before each round.
- Yardage markers are measured to the center of green.
- Please keep carts on paths around all tees, greens and Par 3’s.
- No metal spikes allowed. Rake bunkers after use.
- Repair all ball marks on greens and use sand bottles to fill divots on tees and fairways.
- Proper golf attire must be worn at all times.
- Out of bounds is defined by white lines or stakes, roads, walls, fences or parking lots bordering the golf course.
- Hazards: Lateral hazards defined by red lines or stakes.
- Regular hazards defined by yellow lines or stakes.
- Please keep up the pace of play with the group in front of you.
- Event Calendar for 2019
Click the here for the annual event calendar.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Trails West Golf Course features 190 acres of open meadows, tree-lined zoysia fairways and bent grass greens. Golfers of varying skill levels will enjoy this 18-hole regulation course. Other features include a clubhouse, proshop, lighted covered driving range, two practice putting greens, ladies’ and men’s locker rooms and Fairway Grille. Private and group lessons are available. Clinics are given during the spring, summer and fall for beginning golfers.