- large gymnasium
- racquetball court
- combative and group exercise rooms
- rock climbing wall
- male and female sauna
- personal training and massage therapists are available by appointment (not at this time due to COVID-19)
- COVID-19 Info
COVID-19 hours of operation:
Mon-Fri // 5AM - 6PM. Deep cleaning will occur every day from 9AM - 11AM and 1PM - 3PM.
Sat-Sun // 8AM - 5PM. Deep cleaning will occur every day from 11AM - 1PM.
Open to Active Duty members ONLY from 5AM-9AM Mon- Fri.
Open to all eligible patrons after 11AM.
Customer number will be regulated at entry. 50 for Harney/Gruber and 15 for Bubble.
1-hour limit per person.
Social-distancing is required.
Saunas and showers are off-limits.
- Fitness Class Schedule
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
Capacity for classes: Gruber 10, Harney 15
Classes are first come, first served.
Classes at 5:30AM are for Active Duty Only!
Inclement weather policy
Group fitness classes at Gruber Fitness Center are based on the Garrison's schedule. If post is closed, then all group fitness classes are canceled for that day. When there is a delayed start, all classes prior to the opening of post are canceled and all classes after post has opened will go on as normally scheduled.
In the case of early dismissal, all evening classes will be canceled.
- Personal Training
Studies have clearly shown that people who work with a Personal Trainer will achieve up to 80% better results 3 times faster than on their own.
Personal training is just that — personal! Every session is unique to your body type, needs, goals, and the time frame that you wish to achieve your results. Your trainer will provide a workout program orientation designed to improve your fitness level through cardiovascular exercise and weight training.
- Fidelis +1(407) 312-2255
- Marsha +1(816) 824-5091 (click here to view Marsha's bio)
- Sandy +1(913) 775-2638
- Karyn +1(706) 575-5229 (click here to view Karyn's bio)
- Jill +1(919) 448-8133 (click here to view Jill's bio)
- Sean +1(913) 240-7094 (click here to view Sean's bio)
- Desiray +1(720) 938-5058 (click here to view Desiray's Bio)
- Massage Therapy
Our massage therapists offer a variety of techniques:
- Sports (Pre and Post Event)
- Advanced Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- LYMPH Drainage
Gift certificates are now available. Major credit cards are accepted.
- Angelika +1(816) 294-7744
- Sandy +1(913) 775-2638
- Lerida +1(316) 207-2743 (click here to view Lerida's Bio)
- Rock climbing wall
The rock climbing wall can be used anytime during normal business hours. The wall is available for anyone ages 4 and up.
Reservations are required 24 hours in advance to ensure Gruber staff is available to supervise. Patrons who want to use the rock wall on their own must become certified.
- Harness and helmets are required (No personal harnesses or helmets allowed).
- Harnesses and helmets can be checked out at the front desk of Gruber.
- Both use of the wall and helmet / harness are free of charge.
To book your slot or to become certified, please call +1(913)684-5120.
CrossFit workouts are located at Harney Sports Complex (Bubble Gym).
- Storage Lockers
Storage lockers are available in the locker rooms.
- $11 per month for small units
- $21 per month for large units
- Rentals are for 6 months or a year and will require payment at time of rental.
- Family Time/Youth Restrictions
There is NO Family Time due to COVID-19!
Family time is 6 to 8 p.m, Monday through Friday and all day on weekends and holidays.
All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a reasonable, responsible, and prudent manner in accordance with facility rules and regulations.
Youth may use the adult indoor physical fitness center only under the following provisions:
- Soldier programs must not be displaced.
- Children 12 years old and younger may NOT use mechanical cardiovascular equipment, or strength, sauna, or steam rooms or Jacuzzi areas at any time.
- As a family member, children and youth (15 years and younger), not otherwise prohibited in the AR 215-1, paragraph 8-20d(2), must be actively participating in the same activity and under the direct supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- Youth must be a participant in a special program, organized and conducted by CYS, schools, or other authorized youth organizations.
Due to COVID-19 there are no run scheduled at this time!
- Civilian Wellness Program
Click here for the Civilian Wellness and Civilian Fitness Program
The Gruber Fitness Center features a fitness room with cardio equipment including a variety of treadmills, cross trainers, steppers, step mills, elliptical and stationary bikes (most with their own televisions). You can also make use of the free weights or plate-loaded machines. Gruber’s circuit training stations allow you to target specific muscle groups..
Gruber Fitness Center features: