Stables and Horses
- Monthly fun shows, typically June through September.
- Those wanting to board their horse at the stables are urged to call ahead to reserve a stall as there is typically a waiting list.
- There is a 10-day quarantine period with quarantine stalls and paddocks available for incoming horses.
- Hay is available. Please contact the stables office for pricing. Patrons provide their own grain. The stables staff feed the horses twice daily.
- Rental horses and lessons are not available at this time.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Sunday||8 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
The Fort Leavenworth Stables is an FMWR-run private boarding facility with two large historic barns conveniently located on Warehouse Road. The facility offers stalls, paddocks, 1 outdoor arena, 1 indoor arena, 3 pastures and miles of beautifully wooded trails.
Visitors to the stables are welcome Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.to 3 p.m. Visitors must check in with the stables staff prior to walking through the barns.