Military & Family Life Counselor Program
- Short-term, non-medical counseling services at no cost.
- Education to help military service members and their Families understand the impact of deployments, separations, and others stressors related to the military lifestyle.
- Augmentation to existing military support services.
- Flexible meeting times and locations, either on or off the Installation.
- Individual, couples, Families, & group session covering topics: anger management, relationship issues, coping skills, anxiety, relocation adjustment, & more.
- Free, confidential counseling and no written records are kept.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
The mission of the MFLC Program is to provide support and assistance to active duty Soldiers, National Guard & Reserves, military Family Members and civilian personnel. Military and Family Life Consultants can help those who are having trouble coping with concerns and issues of daily life.
To support military Families and their unique challenges, the MFLC Program offers: