Auto Craft Center
Hours of Operation
|Monday||10:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||10:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
|Friday||10:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
|Sunday||10:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
- Eight bays.
- Car lifts and a motorcycle lift.
- A wide range of tools including ratchets, impact tools, tire mounter, balance and many more for the do-it-yourself mechanic.
- A waste oil program is available for your convenience to drop off waste oil and filters.
- Service techs are on hand to assist and advise, however they do not work on vehicles.
- The bays are open on a first come, first serve basis.
- Call ahead to see if there is space available.
- Equipment/Use Pricing
We stock many items in our shop at discount prices. Everything from motor oil to brake cleaner, oil filters to hose clamps. We also have partnerships with the local auto parts stores Advance Auto Parts, Auto Zone and O'Reilly's Auto Parts. If you need a part or a tool we can call and have it delivered to the shop ASAP.
Service Fee Bay Fee $6/hr. includes hand tools Bay Fee with Lift $8/hr. includes hand tools Battery Charger $2 each Power Washer $3 per use Welder Fee $5 per 30 minutes Torch Fee $3 per 30 minutes Power Tools $2 per hour Sand Blaster $5/half hour Parts Washer $3 per hour Tire Mount and Balancer $5 per tire/ weights extra Overnight inside parking $15 day plus bay usage fee Overnight outside parking $5 per day
Fort Leavenworth Auto Craft Center is a great do-it-yourself facility.
You can purchase oil, windshield wipers, filters and, if we don't have it on hand, we can have it delivered to the shop for your convenience through our partnership with Advanced Auto Parts.
Active duty, reserve component, retired, DoD personnel and Family members age 16 and up can work on vehicles for a minimal fee.